A smart device is constantly locked.
Good morning to everyone, I hope you can help me with my problem, I have a Lenovo Smart Clock my problem is that I have activated in my Fingbox that every time you connect a new device to the network it is blocked, in my device this happens many times because the device changes the MAC address without my being able to change it and that is why it detects it as new. Somehow so that this doesn't happen to me or at least doesn't block that device again, even if the MAC changes?
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides