How to report wrong details of devices detected in desktop app
I've one very glaring error. The device manufactured by dCS in the U.K. called an Upsampler is being shown as a Bang & Olufsen BeoSound Moment. Seems the details are not known to me, though I think it correctly notes that it operates as a renderer (though it is really converting received bitstreams from one level to another and feeds a connected DAC).
Is there some means to correct this?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 407 Fing Account Change Request
- 871 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides