Speedtest highly inaccurate?
When using the speedtest in the 1.4.1 version of the desktop app, Fing reports around 17Mbps down and 16.8Mpbs up....Whenever I use the service provided by Ookla, it reports around 150Mbps down and 22Mbps up. I should be getting around 400Mpbs down, but I would guess that's just Spectrum being Spectrum.. My question is why are the results in Fing so inaccurate?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 861 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides