Display error of devices when using web site
When accessing my fing information via the app.fing website, my list of known devices covers more than 1 screen. There is no scroll bar, but instead a banner across the bottom of the screen with links to page 1, 2 etc. However, this banner covers the bottom most device on the screen, and selecting the next page does not display it, as it assumes that info was on the previous page. This is obviously not a serious issue, but does need tidying up at some stage. I am using Firefox on Windows PC.
Not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 880 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides