App update missing content.

JiuproJiupro Member Posts: 2
Photogenic
Hi, since updating the Fing app all the usual content has gone eg Devices and People? I only have menus for Home, Community and Account.  Luckily the usual content is available on another device that I haven’t updated.
How do I get both devices to sync the same content showing people and devices menus?
cheers

Best Answer

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,167
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    @Jiupro , assuming you're using the Fingapp on both devices, the first place I would look is to check the account your logging in to each app with.  They need to be the same in order to get the setting sync'd.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Jiupro

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Thanks @kltaylor
    @Jiupro

Thanks for the feedback. We understand that the application underwent some changes to better meet the needs of different users, and we ask for help from our loyal users to get used to the new system.

All your Fingbox data is available by simply tapping the Fingbox name on the home screen - a tabbed view will open with all your available data.

A nice addition for users like you who have multiple Fingboxes is the ability to see multiple Fingboxes on the home screen, which you couldn't do before. Use the "All Networks" button to display all the networks you have, including Fingboxes, and swipe to add them to the home screen

Here is a video where we go through the characteristics of Fingbox, in: https://youtu.be/otvtyxsRhug?t=158

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!