SYN Attack to Fingbox?
It is almost exactly 7 days ago to this second that I've had a SYN attack on my network. Last Friday around this time my WiFi router stopped responding. It has now done the same thing and come back up again. In each instance the attack originated from 126.96.36.199 which is showing as service.fingbox coming from Germany. Is this a legitimate host? If so, why is this occuring?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 936 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 101 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 419 Fing Account Change Request
- 894 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 469 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides