People at home

pikatostepikatoste EspañaMember Posts: 60
10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Something is wrong with the log of connected people.Today, one of the house members has left an hour before me. Then we met and went home together. Despite this, the bar chart does not correspond to the records.

On the other hand, when I enter the application for the first time when I return home, the log of connected users is not the updated one.If I enter the People tab if the correct information is displayed. When returning to the main screen, this information is updated and coincides with the people tab The information should appear correctly on the main screen when opening the application. If not, what is the use?

Comments

• pikatostepikatoste EspañaMember Posts: 60

I add another incidence. In the start menu, it appears that we are all away from home but in the people tab the correct information appears.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @pikatoste
    I have tried to replicate the issue and I couldn't find any issue. Are you still facing this issue?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Yes. The information is not updated on the main screen when opening the application.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,760
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    pikatoste said:

Yes. The information is not updated on the main screen when opening the application.

Can you record a video of this and send me? I have tested the same feature on different Apple and Android device but cant seem to replicate the issue.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Sure. I send you a video privately.