Fing speedtests vs Speedtest.net
I've had Fing since the crowded-funded campaign and in all that time Fing has never tested my speeds anywhere close to my actual or real-world ISP speeds.
Until a month ago I had Gigabit fiber from AT&T and Fing has only ever reported a few hundred mbps and now that I'm back on Frontier 500/500 the speeds are even lower. In fact the upstream speed on Fing is a mere 20-40mbps meanwhile SpeedTest.net typically shows above 550Mbps.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 931 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 409 Fing Account Change Request
- 883 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides