Pause device

Frode156Frode156 Member Posts: 5
First Comment Photogenic
I am not abel to pause a device with my Fingbox/App. Thiis function has not been working for a long time.

Answers

• Lee_BoLee_Bo Member Posts: 160
    100 Comments 100 Likes 25 Agrees First Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    What device, what version app, what version Fingbox?
    Robin
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 2,312
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @Frode156
    Are you using an apple device? We have found that there is a bug in the latest release of the iOS Fing app affecting the schedule pause functionality on the Fingbox. We escalated this to our engineering team, they have worked on it and established a fix. The fix will be released in the next release of the Fing App. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Frode156Frode156 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic
    I am using Fingbox 1.14.17 and Fingapp 9.0.2. 
    I am not abel to pause a D-Linc Camera. 
    admin
    Frode156 said:
    I am using Fingbox 1.14.17 and Fingapp 9.0.2. 
    I am not abel to pause a D-Linc Camera. 
    Is that the only device which you are not able to pause or pause feature is not working at all?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    First Comment Photogenic
    I have not tested all. I am abel to pause my iPad. Its the manual paus thats not woring. I am familiar with scedueld paus problems. 
    First Comment Photogenic
    The pause feature is not working on both of my D-Link Cameras, and not on my IKEA gateway (smarthome). I am abel to pause iPad and Apple TV. 
    admin
    Thanks @Frode156
    In this case, I believe these devices might not be supported for pausing. As other devices are able to pause then it is not the Fingbox but the cameras are still able to connect via MAC randomization which is common on smart devices.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    First Comment Photogenic

i could pause my d-link before. it stopped working about 6 months ago.