Multiple Internet Pause Schedules Now Not Possible?

DarrenHillDarrenHill Member, Beta Tester Posts: 23
10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
✭✭✭
I used to have two internet pauses schedules set up on my Fingbox via the Fing app, one for each of my daughters so that their devices are blocked at different times of night (as one is older than the other). The aim is to pause the devices assigned to one at 8pm, and the other at 9pm.

Just tried to tweak the times, but it seems now that only one schedule seems to be possible? If I set up one it works as expected, but if I try and set up a second one it just overwrites the first one, even if it's given a different name? Looking at the app it seems to indicate that multiple schedules should be possible (as it gives a count of active schedules), but it doesn't seem to be working that way now.

Is this a bug, or has the setting of schedules been changed either in the box or the app? 

I posted this in Fingbox as I think that's what actually does the scheduling, but if it's an app issue feel free to move it.

Best Answer

• kltaylorkltaylor Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,231
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @DarrenHill thanks for asking your question.
    Yes, this has been confirmed as a bug in this thread.  The team is working as quickly as they can to provide this function once again.  This should be addressed in the next revision.
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
    Ciaran

Answers

• DarrenHillDarrenHill Member, Beta Tester Posts: 23
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    OK thanks. Hopefully fixed soon!