Fing Desktop Wont Sort

Dr_Z
Dr_Z Member Posts: 5
First Comment
Unresponsive sorting buttons on Fing Desktop.  Sorting by IP only.  Changing sort doesnt do anything.  I saw in another thread that updating to latest version (1.2 at the time) fixed things but I have the latest version v1.4.1.  Thoughts?

Answers

• Robin_from_Fing
    Robin_from_Fing Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 5,052
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @Dr_Z
    Thanks for the feedback. In case if it is a bug impacting many users, can you put: 
    OS name / OS version, desktop version, any VPN used? Also, attach screenshot or video for the same to investigate.
    Thanks again. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Dr_Z
    First Comment
    Yup: Windows 10 Home (v1909), Fing Desktop Version, no VPN.  Basically sort droplist doesnt do anything (ie if you click sort by Name, nothing happens and no resort).
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Hi @Dr_Z
    Can you please record a video and send it to me for investigation? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • Dr_Z
    First Comment
    edited May 27, 2020 #5
    Hi @Robin, did you get the video link?
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Thanks @Dr_Z
    I got the video. To isolate the issue, I would require you to click on any of the filter once and wait for at least 10-20 mins and see if anything changes. If something changes, or filter works please let me know. 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Dr_Z
    First Comment
    Yup here you go this is what happened....timed out:
  • Robin_from_Fing
    admin
    Thanks @Dr_Z
    Can you try to delete the network of the Fing Desktop from the Fing mobile app and then run the scan again on Fing Desktop and then check if the issue persists? 
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • Dr_Z
    First Comment
    It worked - thank you!
    Robin_from_Fing