Can someone explain what a stun-p1 means?
My laptop often diconnects from the wifi despite my mobile still being connected fine. This evening my laptop did as I've described and as I've recently downloaded the fing app I decided to scan for any open ports whilst my laptop was playing up and the results came back with this:
Can anyone explain to me what a stun-p1 means and is it anything to be concerned about? I'm completely useless with internet related stuff so I just want to check it's nothing dodgy.
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 942 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 427 Fing Account Change Request
- 901 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides