On my Note 4 phone or 7 I'm not sure now I do have an eyeball come up on the very top

HondaHonda Member Posts: 3
First Comment

My phone I have an eyeball pop up on the very top for a second I was wondering if I was being someone was getting all my messages and watching everything I do on my phone my battery runs out real fast down but it does get warm it was going to black screen and jumping to different apps

Best Answer

• Tech_Genius_XPTech_Genius_XP Posts: 2
    First Answer First Comment
    Accepted Answer

The "eyeball" you mentioned is a feature in your phone called smart stay. It keeps the screen on as long as you are looking at it. The battery must be old, and might need to be replaced.

JakeDCiaranMarc

Answers

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 781
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Great stuff, thanks @Tech_Genius_XP
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,132
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

The "eyeball" you mentioned is a feature in your phone called smart stay. It keeps the screen on as long as you are looking at it. The battery must be old, and might need to be replaced.

You learn something new on this site every day...  @Tech_Genius_XP, is that an Android thing?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • Tech_Genius_XPTech_Genius_XP Member Posts: 2

Not all Android phones have it. I don't think anyone uses that feature anymore.

• Tech_Genius_XPTech_Genius_XP Member Posts: 2