Fing Desktop1.3.2 - not running correcly (RESOLVED WITH 1.4.2)
On my Dell laptop, Win10.1909, FingDesktop1.3.2 installed fine, but when I run it, the windows display blinks then returns to normal, as if nothing had happened. TaskManager never shows Fing. No evidence of it running. Same happens when running directly from the \Programs\ directory, also when running AsAdministrator.
Curiouser and curiouser. Can anyone explain this, and help me get wonderful FingDesktop running again?
I use my FingBox and fing.io regularly, but would like the features of FingDesktop as well.
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 984 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 107 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 485 Fing Account Change Request
- 980 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 475 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides