No running on desktop.

Pipeline55Pipeline55 Member Posts: 3
First Comment

Fing will not running after Networkchange. On mobile devices everything is fine.

Answers

• kltaylorkltaylor Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,231
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Pipeline55 welcome to the community and thanks for asking your question.
    Can you elaborate a little more on what you're experiencing, please?
    What OS are you running on your desktop?  Have you restarted that machine lately?  Are all of your security updates for the OS installed?  What do you mean 'Networkchange'?
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
  • Pipeline55Pipeline55 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Catalina, I reinstalled your software and killing any logfile etc. I’m using a eero Pro Router, internal. I changed my internal adressroom from a 192. network to an 10. network, since them the app is no more running. iOS & iPadOS is fine.

• kltaylorkltaylor Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,231
    1000 Comments 500 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting.  @Marc has a little more experience with Mac and iOS devices than I do, let's see if he's experienced anything like that, or can at least try to recreate the scenario and review his results.
    "There's a fine line between audacity and idiocy."
    -Warden Anastasia Luccio, Captain
    Ciaran
  • Pipeline55Pipeline55 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Okay

kltaylor
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,147
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not very familiar using a 10.0.0 network address scheme in the home.  Always used the 192.x.x ones.  Normally I would have no issues temporarily reconfiguring the home network to try stuff out but at the moment because of a critical reliance on the home network being available for work, I need to leave things alone.  As far as I know, a Mac or any recent Apple device should not have any issues using any legitimate local address scheme, which 10.0.0 would definitely falls under.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Ciaran