My husband has my old phone now and when I was using it, Fing recognised the make, model etc but it now has a different IP address and it is coming up as generic device - it won't even recognise it as a Samsung phone. I've turned the device off & restarted but it has made no difference. In Fing settings the Device Recognition is enabled & works for other devices.
Can anyone help?
- 5K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 941 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 102 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.5K Ask about Fing
- 422 Fing Account Change Request
- 900 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 470 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 149 Community Updates
- 21 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides