Home Assistant and Fing - Access to local API
I am aware fing supports IFTTT however for smart home enthusiasts who use Home Assistant one basic goal is to have their home automation functional even without an active Internet connection, so having the ability to work directly with devices on the local network is key. Any chance Fing can explore such support? It can be achieved in many different ways: local MQTT support, local API, etc.
All thoughts and ideas welcome!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides