Fing can not track the device when the device first connects to the router before the modem.
I have a fiber modem which is connected to Fing and a router which is connected to this modem. For example, a gadget, let's say it’s is a mobile phone, when it connects to a modem and then it connects to a router, Fing can see this gadget and track it down. But, if the gadget connects to the router before connecting to a modem, Fing can not track or notice this device. Is it normal? If not, how can it be fixed?
- 5.4K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 998 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides