Colorblind Colors

pikatostepikatoste EspañaMember Posts: 60
10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Unfortunately I am colorblind and have a hard time appreciating the difference between some colors.In the case of speed test history, I cannot distinguish red from gray dots and text. I know they are gray and red because my girlfriend told me.

I would like to ask that these dots use more differentiated colors. For example, a lighter gray or blue when the speed test is stable.

I would have put this suggestion in the corresponding section of the forum but I imagine that there will be few or no users apart from me who can support the request.

Tagged:
pikatoste
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @pikatoste
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have turned this post into an Idea and moved to the Ideas section. Please upvote the initial post if other users want this to be implemented as well. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • pikatostepikatoste EspañaMember Posts: 60

How many users can be color-blind? I don't think the rest of the users are going to worry about this idea.

I think the change that I have suggested should be implemented regardless of the votes. It does not involve programming efforts.

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    I will pass on your feedback to developers for Consideration. Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • pikatostepikatoste EspañaMember Posts: 60

Thanks @Robin.