New and could use some help please!
I'm new to the app and just ran my first scan. I'm now very confused. Besides my personal device, there are two others showing up on my wifi. One is Sagemcom [email protected], Sagem RAC ZV15 and the other, which is the most odd, is China Greatwll Computer Shenzhen. I'm not sure what either one of these may be, and according to the scan, they have the same IP address. I have Spectrum wifi and a Samsung smart TV. Are these items part of Spectrum's setup or is someone piggybacking my wifi? I'm not sure how to read the info from the scan and also not sure what to do with the info. If someone could please explain this, I would really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!
- 5.4K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 998 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides