Fing has solid red light

MrByteMrByte Member Posts: 6
First Comment Photogenic
My Fing has been working flawlessly for almost 2 years.  Today I noticed that it was offline.  power cycle does not work to get it back.  I finally do a reset and it starts to blink rapidly with white led and then settles to white.  I do a power cycle and it comes back after a few minutes to a solid red.  Iv'e turned off ipv6.  I've changed cables.  Fing hooked directly to router.  I cannot add a Fingto the network.  No fing shows up on a scan.  Internet is functioning.  Only device not working is Fing.  Any help appreciated.

Best Answer

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,734
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Accepted Answer
    MrByte said:
    Hi Robin, I do see anything in my inbox. Thx.
    Can you check your email and see if you received a response from me? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,734
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @MrByte
    I have sent you a private message asking for network details so I can guide you better. Please reply to my message directly. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • MrByteMrByte Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic
    Hi Robin, I do see anything in my inbox. Thx.
    First Comment Photogenic
    I accidentally hit yes as an answer when I shouldn't have.

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @MrByte, I have checked and can confirm that an e-mail was sent to the e-mail address associated with your Fing Community account requesting further details to investigate further. Can you check your e-mail (maybe check spam/junk also) to ensure you receieved it? (and if so, please respond from the e-mail). Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    First Comment Photogenic
    I've received and responded to Robin yesterday.  
This discussion has been closed.