Exporing to Excel

Is there a way to export the data to Excel ?
Robinkltaylor
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,167
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    @sbolour , there is no way to get a device list directly as a csv from the app.  I have found that if you highlight the entire grid and copy it, you can paste it into excel quite successfully.  I just did this to make sure and it worked fine. (macOS , MS excel for macOS latest version of the os and app)

What I might suggest is that you go to the desktop feature request section in the threads and put an idea/request in for that feature.  I for one will upvote it as I think it's useful.
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    Robin
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,761
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @sbolour

The export function works on mobile app for Android/Apple devices and  will allow you to export to CSV, HTML or XML format. 

You can:

1) log in to your account using an Android device (if available)

2) log in to web app: https://app.fing.com/ and on the top Right Corner, there is an export function that will provide you CSV format to export all devices.

For Fing Desktop: Thanks for your feedback and idea, I will pass on your idea to our Developers for consideration. Thanks again.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!