Desktop version 1.3.1 window size and location

PeterPPeterP Member, Beta Tester Posts: 42
10 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Agrees
✭✭
The release notes state "App screen remembers position and size", but on Windows 10 64 bit version 1909, it does not do this. Every time I open the App, it goes back to the default location and window size.

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,121
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @PeterP
    Can you share the screenshot or video of this issue as I tried to replicate the issue but it is working on device with same configuration.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • PeterPPeterP Member, Beta Tester Posts: 42
    10 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Agrees
    ✭✭
    well, I was finally able to get the window size and monitor position to be remembered.  I had to open, resize, reposition and close several times before it was remembered, but for now it is working.  I hope the next time the program is updated it doesn't forget.
    Thanks,
    Peter
    Diverking
  • DiverkingDiverking Member Posts: 28
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    Hi, I'am having the same problem. Sometimes remembers the screen size and position but not always. I did not yet discover on which circumstances. Running Windows 10 Pro build 1904.
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 3,121
    2500 Comments 100 Answers 250 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Diverking said:
    Hi, I'am having the same problem. Sometimes remembers the screen size and position but not always. I did not yet discover on which circumstances. Running Windows 10 Pro build 1904.
    Do you have the latest version of the Fing Desktop and is the issue still happening?
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!