Block new or malicious Wi-Fi Access
I received the two warnings shown in the picture bellow.
These two MAC addresses do not belong to anything on my 133 devices MAC address list including routers and Wi-Fi Mesh nodes, so I want to block theses MAC addresses.
The only possibility Fing gives me is to TRUST them. Opening the dialog I can CANCEL or ADD.
Is it me that can't find where or how to block them, please?
- 5.1K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 963 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 104 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.7K Ask about Fing
- 450 Fing Account Change Request
- 941 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 472 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 150 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides