FreeNAS VM misidentified as Apple RackMac?
I've got FreeNAS running in a VM on ESXi 6.7U2. I just started using Fing Desktop, and it's misidentifying it as a RackMac running MacOS. I assume that this is because it's got a BSD-like fingerprint and is sharing over AFP. Is there any way to have Fing correctly identify it?
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.2K Ask about Fing
- 530 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 485 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 153 Community Updates
- 24 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides