Yes, I am still alive !

AlbertAlbert Member Posts: 97
25 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
✭✭✭
Hi folks... this is not a question... rather an update. Several of you know I run a large animal sanctuary. The COVID 19 situation is causing us massive problems due to travel restrictions and much reduced income.  My lack of visibility on the form is not due to lack of interest... but the sanctuary work must come first.  Having to explain at  Police road blocks why I have left the sanctuary is  time consuming and trying.  ( at over 75 I am supposed to stay home 24/7. ) Very early this morning I had to race  to a vet with a severely injured animal.... our work here does not take notice of Covid 19.
So.... pls bear with me... this forum and its members, moderators and admins are a super bunch of people.
Albert
PS: Robin.... tell Ciaran I am asking about him.  Hope the birth went well and he is, or will be soon, a Happy Dad!!!
Marc

Comments

• RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 2,312
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @Albert I hope you are doing well in these difficult times. I will definitely deliver your message to Ciaran. And yes, the birth went well and he is happy proud dad now. :smile: we understand your situation so please take your own time, obviously work comes first. I hope all goes well :+1:

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    AlbertMarc
  • AlbertAlbert Member Posts: 97
    25 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Robin. Am delighted for Ciaran. Hope he stocked up with lots of sleep as that will be in short supply !
    Robin
  • MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 1,348
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Albert, stay safe and please do what you can to protect yourself, that's the most important thing right now for you and the animals.  

As for Ciaran, his biggest problems are probably finding time to sleep and getting more toilet paper.  We are indeed in strange times.... ;)
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
    RobinAlbert