Where is Fing Saved on Desktop?
I use CCleaner once a week on my Win10 Desktop. Every time I run it I have to reload Fing. Even if I don't use the registry cleaner 'Fing' has to be reinstalled. The cleaner only cleans things like history, clipboard, temp files, passwords, recycle bin, cookies, etc.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides