How do you repair a fingbox
Seen a couple of posts here that seem to be similar to a problem I have just experienced.
Been using a fingbox for a while now bit have just had to move it due to a router change. I left all the cables in fingbox but when I plugged it back in nothing happened. Thought I should check the USB power adapter first so I unplugged it. It's fine but when I reattached it to the fingbox the USB socket disconnected and is now loose in the box.
Is this fixable? If so, how? Anyone got any tips?
- 5.5K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 998 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides