App keeps asking to Sign in, sending me away to web browser
Upon app-open, I get a mostly blank screen with big "Sign-in" button. Clicked and was switched to system web browser. OK, signed in, went back to the app, clicked "Sign in" => still sends me off to the web.
Restarted app in Admin mode... same. Tried deactivating VPN... same.
Finally deinstalled, redownloaded from Fing website, reinstalled => same.
Shouldn't there a little bit more to this app other then displaying a "Sign-in" button and sending users off to the web? If yes, then any ideas how to get there? TNX!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides