Can I turn off notification "why didn't FING quit?"

This notification appears each time I turn off/minimize FING and so it is annoying. I can turn off ALL notification using the Windows' settings but that is not what I want. I want to keep all other FING meaningful notifications active and get rid of this one.
Robert
KeeterJRobin_Ex_FingvbtrekPrimoHUDBaileyqarlivDaleBCakeOD36Kliebor
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    Robin_Ex_Fing Member Posts: 5,293
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you share the screenshot of the notification as we have enabled to disable single warning for the new Fing Desktop. Please refer to this article. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • rbrtzmck
    rbrtzmck Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @rbrtzmck
    Have you checked under System Tray if the Fing app is still open there? From there you can open or maximize the app. To disable the Minimize to tray option and notfications, you can click on the Fing Dekstop version which will bring you the Preferences option to disable/enable the feature.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • rbrtzmck
    rbrtzmck Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Robin
    The app is minimized in the tray, just as expected - I like it that way. I know I can disable notifications in the settings but that means ALL notifications, right? I do not want that. I only want to disable this annoying notification (it becomes annoying after 2nd occurrence, i.e., after it has been explained to the user). I want to receive all other interesting notifications (such as connectivity problems etc.).
    My suggestion, this notification should appear only once e.g. as a popup and all other notifications should go to the Windows notifications queue...
    Robert

• Robin_Ex_Fing
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the suggestion. I have made this post as an Idea and please make sure to upvote the initial post if other users want to get this implemented as well.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
  • vbtrek
    vbtrek Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    I would like this implemented too, but I can't see how to upvote it
  • Robin_Ex_Fing
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    vbtrek said:
    I would like this implemented too, but I can't see how to upvote it
    Can you try again to Vote up for the initial post? It will work now. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    vbtrek
  • CramNevets
    CramNevets Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED RIGHT AWAY. I will not be renewing my subscription otherwise. I will not pay to be annoyed like this with this endless popup message stating the obvious.