buttons unresponsive in v.1.1.0

TazkikaTazkika Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
Photogenic First Comment
Dear all,
Since the latest version i cannot use the filter buttons in the Connectivity\Scan for devices screen, more specifically the buttons that allow you to filter on state (offline, online etc...), type (IP addres, HW address etc...) or selector simplified/standard/technical.
Anyone else having this issue?
Running Win10 (completely updated) and fing desktop 1.1.0
Thanks,
Anthony
Haraldef

Answers

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 781
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @Tazkika, I had a similar experience. I clicked 'refresh' and then tried the filters and they worked for me. Can you try this again? (I am also on Win 10. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • TazkikaTazkika Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    unfortunately.... i'd already tried that, and also reinstalled the latest version downloaded from your site. Funny thing is, when refreshing the fields display 'All"' and 'stat', then change to 'offline' and 'IP Address'. I don't mind the IP address, but 'offline' doesn't help me much :)
  • DiverkingDiverking Member Posts: 28
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    Tested this also (windows 10 Pro build 1909 latest patches). Filtering on all choices on/ofline, favorite etc works fine with me
  • HaraldefHaraldef Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    I have the same problem as Tazkika! I have tried refresh and re-installation... Nothins works. All the menus (filtering and sorting) are stuck! Any useful tips on how to solve this?
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 1,719
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi all, Can you guys please try the latest version of the Fing Desktop 1.2.0 and see if the issue persists? Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • HaraldefHaraldef Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment
    Seems to be working fine now, however I manged to fix the problem myself before I installed ver 1.2.0!
    The solution was to use the Android app. It was pre-set on the same filtering and sorting as the desktop when I entered the app, but I was actually able to change it in the app, and that synced with the desktop -- and removed the problem with the stuck menus!
    Robin
  • TazkikaTazkika Member, Beta Tester Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment
    dear all, sorry for not responding earlier, had a few corona-related emergencies to deal with at work...
    with the installation of version 1.2.0 of fing desktop, the butons work as designed!
    thanks to all for your advice :)
    HaraldefRobin