Ask any devices or smart home question in the Devices/Security or Network Troubleshooting Categories.
What did you do this weekend?
GOOD MORNING ALL
I hope you all had a nice weekend & are staying safe? As the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation escalates worldwide, I know we are all impacted in different ways. For sure, these are challenging times. However, I am a believer in ‘with challenges, comes opportunities’, and trying as much as possible to turn a negative into a positive.
In Ireland for instance, we are all very much trying to self-isolate as much as possible. Rather than focusing on terms such as ‘isolation’ & ‘Quarantine’, which I believe brings the focus on negativity & restriction, I focussed on the potential benefits of 'isolating' & tried to treat the weekend as ‘Hobby/’Get Stuff Done’/Family days. Some of the things I got up to during these days:
- Music: Practiced my Banjo (still learning – I will always be ‘learning)
- Training: Done some home workouts
- Gardening: Sowed onions & garlic in our back garden
- Read: started a new book called ‘Legacy: what the ‘All Blacks’ rugby team can teach us about Business Life’
- Home DIY: continued to do some DIY work on the Baby room
- Crafts: last year I took part in a charity event. I have been meaning to compile all of the memorabilia in a deep-dish frame as a montage – finally got that done.
- Drive: we had some sun (in between the rain showers – standard in Ireland), whereby myself and my wife went for a drive through the Dublin & Wicklow mountains.
I would love to hear about or see what you all got up to this weekend, and any ideas to share would be fantastic? (perhaps we can all borrow ideas from each other)
PS: I understand that some people will be more affected by COVID-19 than others, and hence possibilities may be more limited. I am certainly not belittling that. But I firmly believe that we all have to play our part, and part of that is staying active, positive & healthy. This will pass, lets come out of it as a strong as each of us can
Thank you all, and I hope you all are staying safe.
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!