February 2020 Member of the Month - @Albert
Please join me in congratulating , @Albert who was the member of the month for February 2020. Since joining the Community, @Albert has been particularily active. Both in supporting other members, compiling detailed manuals & indeed asking his own questions. Albert has a lot of knowledge and experience but has been open about continuing to learn about different tech issues on the Fing Community. This is great to hear. Thank you Albert for all of your efforts to date.
The Fing Community is now at 15,000+ members.. As with many of you, @Albert as been particularly helpful throughout February and beyond.
Again, this has been hugely appreciated and exactly what the Fing Community needs.
To say thanks, as Member of the Month, @Albert as been an awarded:
· A free Fingbox
· The prestigious Member of the Month badge (along with 50 points)
· A big congratulations from me and the Fing team
Each month, a new member at the top of the leader board will be awarded with Member of the Month. (That has not previously earned this award!)
How do I win Member of the Month?
- Post: Ask questions/post
- Engage: respond to other users, like articles, offer opinions
- Support & Help: answer other peoples questions/issues. Everybody's opinion is valid. We all have different experience and knowledge. By helping each other, we all contribute to helping to grow this fantastic Community.
Thank you All
Ciaran, Robin & All of the Fing Team
- 5.2K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 981 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 105 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 4.8K Ask about Fing
- 484 Fing Account Change Request
- 975 Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 474 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides