Works Only Once & NEVER Again!
I installed Fing Desktop and it worked fine upon completion of the installation. However, when I shut down and restarted the desktop Windows 10, version 1909, Fing won't start. All I see is a message: Fing Service not found, and a box saying: Contact support! BTW, Support just says come here! Hence, there is NO SUPPORT, just a Community Board. Also, Windows Task Manager does show Fing running, using 170.6MB of Memory, and using 1.7% of memory. So has Fing Desktop become a Zombie?
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides