Have you noticed a decrease in useability?

The “What’s New” page is shown with light grey text on white background. Extremely difficult to read. And looking around, there are a lot of places in the app with light blue, or grey text. 

Please use black text. Or at least something with just a bit more contrast. We don’t all need “high” contrast, but please,
PLEASE BE KIND TO THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED!

AlbertCiaranrooted
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• rootedrooted Gulf Coast, USModerator Posts: 827
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have added the ability to vote on your suggestion, others can show support of your idea by upvoting it.

Thank you.

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,102
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    I am sorry to hear. Thank you for your feedback, I will certainly pass this on to our development team for consideration in any potential changes to UI.
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • BitSmithBitSmith Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    I think people will vote on it - only if they happen to randomly find my comment. That said, how many Fing users are there! And how many are registered for the community posts?

Either way, PLEASE BE KIND TO THE VISUALLY IMPAIRED!  You can afford to change some colors a bit!

✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

Disregard, I can't promote it for some reason.

• BitSmithBitSmith Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    So what are the numbers?
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Right now none, for some reason it's not working. I will ping @Ciaran so he can fix it.

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,102
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @rooted, I have moved the post to Fing App feature requests category. The previous category does not support 'Upvoting' ideas, however this one does (just tested) - try it out to ensure it works for you. Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you @Ciaran