Trying to program C#
I am trying to get a list of all the IPs on my local network.
is the first thing that Fing does, it gives you a list and then it pings all the addresses to see who is responding.
I want to know how to get the DHCP list from the router, I write in C # but I would accept any language and I can figure it out.
interestingly, Alexa does not appear to respond to pings, and are listed as generic devices.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 407 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides