Cannot make comments on a comment or concern

ElizabethElizabeth Member, Beta Tester Posts: 18
10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic
This is really weird, I am not able to make comments even though I am signed in. And I signed in 10 times and I see my avatar on the top and when I try to comment on a post, it says “howdy stranger”. And then I sign in and sign in and sign in again. 

But I am able to create a new question! Lol. ThT is too funny! This is why I hated this fingbox thing in the first place. I tried to reply and then No answer . So after awhile I quit!

Answers

• ElizabethElizabeth Member, Beta Tester Posts: 18
    Oh, now I get to reply?
    Reply to my own post! 😂 
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi Elizabeth, I am confused :smile: you cannot comment on the Community (i.e. here)? Or where are you trying to comment? And what is the issue/relationship with Fingbox. Are you having an issue with your Fingbox? (sorry, I just want to make sure I fully understand your query) Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Hi Ciaran, thanks for the reply. I was confused too! Somehow I tried to find answers to my issue and when I did, I was trying to reply to the person that replied to my question but I was not able to comment because it says I was not signed in. However, I was signed in but I had to sign in again because it says "howdie stranger". So I sign in again and again and still will not allow me to comment on the post.

Then i signed in again and made a new question.after that, I was able to comment on post! It was strange but it worked!

Yes, the problem I had was stuck between yellow and orange light for about 1 hour and did everything to it with unplugging, resetting it, unplug my router but nothing worked. Rooted came to the rescue when he said he was having the same issues. And now it is fixed over night!

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Ah I am glad the issue is resolved. Overnight, we experienced an issue whereby our servers intermittently had some outages, affecting Fingbox’s contacting our servers. The issue was resolved within approx. 5 hours and is now resolved. I believe this may be related to what you have experienced. And tes, @rooted is always very helpful on here. Have a nice weekend.
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!