Language change on Fing App

alexandrealexandre Member Posts: 2
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
edited March 2020 in Fing App
How can I change the language to English? Or help with the translation, because the Brazilian Portuguese translation is horrible.

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,053
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @alexandre

In order to change the language for the Fing App, you need to change the language settings on your phone and make your desired language as a priority. Once the language on phone is changed, the Fing App will be adapted according to it automatically.

We have recently introduced new settings for our Web App whereby you can select the language preference for notifications received. To do this, please go the web application of Fing i.e. https://app.fing.com/ .

From there, please follow the steps below: 

· Login to your Fing account with the registered e-mail address.

· Click on the ‘Avatar’ and then choose ‘Settings’.

· From the drop-down list of languages, select your desired language and click ‘Save Settings’.

· Logout from your Mobile Application and then log back in again.

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    alexandre
  • alexandrealexandre Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Hello @Robin, thanks for the prompt reply, the first option is not a valid option for me, I prefer to keep the phone system in Portuguese. The second one didn't work, I followed your step by step but the app is still in Portuguese.

thanks
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 4,053
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    alexandre said:
    Hello @Robin, thanks for the prompt reply, the first option is not a valid option for me, I prefer to keep the phone system in Portuguese. The second one didn't work, I followed your step by step but the app is still in Portuguese.

thanks
    The second method if not for the application to be translated into English. It is just for notifications only.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    alexandre