Fing 1.0.1 upgrade

xpeetxxpeetx Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
Anyone had problems after the upgrade?
It was updated to ver 1.0.1 yesterday, i noticed today that nothing seem to be working anymore.

I do have connection to everything but fing 1.0.1 seems to think otherwise. Help! hehe help would be mostly appreciated :)

-peet

Best Answer

• xpeetxxpeetx Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Accepted Answer
    hmmmm..... i had another reboot... and everything works super fine lol im so sorry, your devs must be pulling their hair when stuff just starts working again. :) 
    just in case this is the situation after reboot (might be of help if this happens again)

Hope  i havent wasted anyones time, thanks for your help :)

-peet

Answers

• RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 1,719
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @xpeetx
    Can you perform these steps for this issue?
    1. What is 'Home' healthcheck saying? if you can share a screenshot or even better a shared report, it would be very helpful.

2. Share the output of commands: 'ipconfig' and 'route print' from command line

Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • PurplexPurplex Member, Beta Tester Posts: 9
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

Connection-wise all went fine for me, but the same issue as before the update remains that I do not get a list of discovered clients:

While dicovery runs, I can see the list building up briefly, but then I am left with an empty window, not quite useful...
    You don't need eyes to see - you need vision
  • xpeetxxpeetx Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Thanks for responding guys :)
    Screendumps as requested Robin :)

-peet
  • RobinRobin Administrator Posts: 1,719
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 250 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Thanks for the feedback. I will take this to our developers for investigation and if we require further information from you to isolate the issue, I will message you. Thanks
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    xpeetx
  • xpeetxxpeetx Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Super Robin, i see they keep a couple of log files arround, if they need them let me know :)

-peet
    RobinCiaran