• rootedrooted Gulf Coast, USModerator Posts: 800
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you want to know?

• CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 1,092
    1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers 100 Awesomes
    admin
    edited March 2020
    @Jadelor We have a wide range of Fing Community members, with varying levels of knowledge & expertise on different topics. In order to get support and the most accurate suggestions/answers, however, it is important that you choose a Subject relevant to your issue/query, and a detailed explanation of you query/question. Before this however, we would advise to use the search bar to search previous posts that may relate to your query/issue. If this is unsuccessful, then you can post in the relevant category for advise. See below some links that may assist you in doing this:

How to choose a subject/title

See below some more posts that may help get you started:

Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
    gregraven
  • SeabeeChiefSeabeeChief USAMember Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic
    While I am not sure what you are asking. Here is what I see from what you have presented. The ports that are showing are normal and common. I would venture a guess you either have a web browser open or application on the phone that uses the web browser to fetch data. It looks like you are streaming some data from a known fixed point. I would guess you have a security camera you are connected to. My guess from the presentation that you are viewing the camera and are streaming video from it. The packet loss is normal over Wi-Fi. Did you suspect something nefarious going on?
    “I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”
    #GoCoogs
    Comptia A+, Network+, Security+. SCW/FMF