Fing is not available on my Huawei app store

ChenChen Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Comment
Hi there,
I have 2 phones, 1 for iphone and 1 Huawei phone. I could find Fing on my App Store and my Huawei AppGallery when I was in Signapore, however, now I am in Ireland, I can find it on app Store but not on AppGallery. When I switch the AppGallery country into UK, I can not find Fing either.
Can you please help to fix this issue? Should I find the customer service of AppGallery to fix this??

Tagged:

Best Answer

• RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,785
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @Chen
    Thanks for your post. I would like to confirm that in both UK and Ireland, Fing App is available and able to install successfully. I would like you to get in touch with the customer service of device manufacturer to resolve the issue.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!

Answers

• ChenChen Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Thanks a lot for your quick reply, as shown in the screenshot, I can confirm that Fing is not available on my Huawei AppGallery.

Will ask the customer service of Huawei for help.

Thanks
    Robin
  • ChenChen Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Robin,
    I have received the reply from Huawei customer service. 
    Seems that they can not help me to fix this problem, and I need to come to you again. 
    Can you please give an email account? I would like to forward their answer to you then.

Best Regards,
    Pengyu