Unable to sign in to account

YvesAmpeYvesAmpe Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Comment
Hi,
A few weeks ago a created an Fing Account and signed in with my Apple ID. Now when I try to sign in to my account in Safari I get a blanc page. On my Fing App on the iPhone I get a message "There was a problem signing in".
I created a new account with email and password to be able to ask this question, but of course I now have 2 accounts on the same mail address. I would like to be able to reuse my account by signing in with my APPLE ID. Can somebody help ? Thanks.

Answers

• MarcMarc Moderator, Beta Tester Posts: 2,119
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Likes 250 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @YvesAmpe, I am including the Fing Admins for further consideration...  @Ciaran or @Robin , could one of you look into this please?
    Thats Daphnee, she's a good dog...
  • RobinRobin Administrator, Fing Team Posts: 3,695
    250 Answers 2500 Comments 500 Likes 100 Awesomes
    admin
    Hi @YvesAmpe
    When you created an account using your Apple Id, Did you allow the Fing App to read the real email address and not provide the relay email address? If you were using 'Sign in with Apple Id', please make sure to allow Fing App to see a real email address instead of the relay email address and thus verify the account and email address on sign in.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • YvesAmpeYvesAmpe Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Robin,

Sorry I cannot remember if I did or not. Anyway it is no problem that I have to restart, you may delete my appleid signed-in account if possible. I will work with the current one via email and password. As long as I do not receive any notifications from the other account too, I'm good.

Thanks,

Yves
    admin
    edited February 2020
    Thanks for the information @YvesAmpe
    . Can you please DM me your Apple id email address so I can delete it based on your request? Thanks again.
    Robin (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • YvesAmpeYvesAmpe Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment
    Hi Robin, did you see a chance to delete my 2 accounts ?
    admin
    YvesAmpe said:
    Hi Robin, did you see a chance to delete my 2 accounts ?
    Sorry for late reply. Yes, it is done based on your request. All you need to do is uninstall the Fing App and reboot the device and then sign up again after installing the Fing App
    Robin (Admin at Fing)