The FCC has no idea how many people don’t have broadband access
From the "Water is wet" department, shocking news that should surprise few folk here in the United States, a consulting firm called "CostQuest Associates" submitted a report to the FCC Tuesday, that paints a far bleaker picture of Broadband America than had been previously admitted.
Now, What Ajit Pai intends to do about this (other than nothing) is up for debate.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 929 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 407 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides