Generic devices and IP address inquiry
So I ran a scan of devices on my network, and there are about 4-5 generic devices on my network, all with an unavailable MAC address.
on a separate issue, my IP addresses all start with 10. Can someone explain to me why that is? I’m used to seeing 198, but never 10. And it’s really short too. 10.x.x.xx.
- 5.8K All Categories
- 2.8K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 114 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.4K Ask about Fing
- 545 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.4K Fing App
- 1.7K Fingbox
- 534 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 158 Community Updates
- 29 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides