Helping Hand 5: How to send a DM?
For our 5th ‘Helping Hand’ we have compiled a short video of How to send a DM on Community.
This is particularly useful if you want to share information but do not want it displayed n a public forum (e.g. personal/private information).
You can DM a Member/Admin by simply clicking on the Members name, and then clicking on 'Message'. Alternatively, you can click on the 'Envelope' icon in the top right-hand corner of the Community display to start a new Direct Message.'
See attached a brief Video of How to send a Direct Message. We hope you find this ‘Helping Hand’ useful.
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 405 Fing Account Change Request
- 861 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.4K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides