How to use the Fingbox in a only LAN Network?
I want to scan and get an overview of a LAN Network. There is no Wifi Router in the Network.
The plan is to boot up the Fingbox, connect it with the Network and get the data send to an smartphone via Wifi.
So the Fingbox could be an Acces point to the Network and open up and connect via Smartphone.
Is there an possible way to setup the fingbox to do this job or should I use the open code to build this in a very basic way?
I would like to use the Fingbox to support the company and not only use the free code.
- 4.9K All Categories
- 2.6K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 928 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 100 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 37 Network Infrastructure
- 4.4K Ask about Fing
- 406 Fing Account Change Request
- 868 Fing Desktop
- 1.1K Fing App
- 1.5K Fingbox
- 467 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 147 Community Updates
- 19 Getting started
- 11 Community User Guides