How to fast my network connection??

WiFi connection

Bryant楽

Answers

• rootedrooted Gulf Coast, USModerator Posts: 739
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭

You want to increase your wireless speeds?

Ciaran
  • msabelnmsabeln Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic

What specific devices do you have that are too slow?

What speeds are you currently getting with them?

What specific model of wireless router do you have?

How far are your slow devices from your router? Does the signal go through walls? If so, what kind of construction are the interior walls of your building: wood frame, brick, metal framing? Are your devices acceptably fast when located next to your router?

What internet provider are you using, and at what speed?

Approximately how many devices are connected to this router?

How active are your devices? Are you doing a lot of video streaming? More than one video at at time?

Do you live in a congested urban area with a lot of neighboring WiFi networks?

Ciaran
  • CiaranCiaran Administrator Posts: 855
    500 Comments 25 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    admin
    Hi @ahintonmoy20 in order to get the best/most accurate response, can you provide a bit more information in body of your post? Thanks
    Ciaran (Admin at Fing)
    Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides("Helping Hand"). HAPPY POSTING!!!
  • RscottRscott Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Hi everyone, some of us here are not at your level and will need a more slowed, step by step instructions and explanations of answered querries. I know this may be cumbersome to many, but for us to understand and become proficient as most of you are, it would be tremendously helpful :) I especially know that for myself.

• rootedrooted Gulf Coast, USModerator Posts: 739
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 Likes 25 Agrees
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rscott said:

Hi everyone, some of us here are not at your level and will need a more slowed, step by step instructions and explanations of answered querries. I know this may be cumbersome to many, but for us to understand and become proficient as most of you are, it would be tremendously helpful :) I especially know that for myself.

Actually most of us understand this but we need to know what you need help with before we can attempt to help, you can see the original post doesn't really say what they need help with. It appears to be a language barrier which is why I asked a concise question about their needs.
    Bryant楽