Mac address keeps changing on router in Fing.
I have a Cisco E2500 router, in fing it will show up in two places the mac address is the same except the last two digits one is A5, the other is A6. When it shows up the IP is the same, but one of them is grayed out. I can delete the grayed out one, but it will come back at some point. The router never drops out and continues to operate, seems like a weird glitch.
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1.1K Devices & Security
- 1.6K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 45 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 541 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 529 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 13 Community User Guides