Helping Hand 4: How to Search for Post?
For our 4th ‘Helping Hand’ we have compiled a short video of How to search for the post before asking on Community so that if there is already a post present then you can refer that post or add your comment.
Some of the main benefits of this are:
- To avoid Duplicate question/post/discussion.
- To know the answers to questions which works.
- Add comments to the ongoing discussion will help get relevant responses.
You can search for a post from the Home screen by typing the question which matches your issue correctly or you can go to any category and search for your issue related post.
See attached a brief Video of How to Search a Post. We hope you find this ‘Helping Hand’ useful.
Getting Started? Please refer to Community guidelines & Community User Guides. HAPPY POSTING!!!
- 5.6K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 1K Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 112 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 42 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.3K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 27 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides