The speed test is resulting much worse than SpeedTest.net
Well, I've been using Fing for a while now, but I'm a bit ashamed about how the speed test results are done.
I mean, it works fine, but much worse than SpeedTest.net native app.
I'd love to have a stable AIO app, such as Fing for that, but for now I have to keep SpeedTest app installed along to keep a fair speed test of my connections.
Any chance to get Fing as stable as SpeedTest.net results? I could dump a log of necessary to compare both apps results.
- 5.4K All Categories
- 2.7K Ask about Connected Technology
- How To...
- 998 Devices & Security
- 1.5K Network Troubleshooting & Connectivity
- 111 General Discussion, Weird & Wonderful
- 39 Network Infrastructure
- 5.1K Ask about Fing
- 529 Fing Account Change Request
- 1.1K Fing Desktop
- 1.2K Fing App
- 1.6K Fingbox
- 480 Announcements, Beta Testing & Release Notes
- 151 Community Updates
- 22 Getting started
- 12 Community User Guides